Saturday, August 25, 2007

Today, doot doot doo

Make a note - I woke up in a pleasant mood this morning. Typically I am unfit for civil conversation before my first cup of coffee, but this AM I'm feelin' alright.

Gail will be over in a little while so that Mad and I may accompany her to the Oswego Art Fair. I'm happy to have found an art show partner. I am looking forward to Festival of the Vine in September, as it blends two of my favorite things - Art & Wine.

I think Mad is waking up...that is all for now.

4 comments:

Shrinking Gail said...

Your plesant mood is because I willed it so! lol

Plus you're going to see me soon, who wouldn't be in a good mood!?!?!

:o)

I too am glad to have found an art show buddy. Can we hold hands and skip?

Nat said...

yea!! :o)

Shrinking Gail said...

Nat you can hold hands and skip too if you like! :o)

Nat said...

sweet!! :oD