Thursday, August 16, 2007

Shit

I'm exhausted. The last few months have been tiresome and a little stressful. This week has been painful and difficult. I am about ready to sleep for a week. I am looking forward to Saturday and hope that floating down the river will heal some of these wounds.

Yesterday, I saw a friend buried. I don't have a whole lot to say about it. He was a good person and he always made me smile. I cared about him a lot and it breaks my heart that he's gone. I had to look at his lifeless body two days in a row and listen to his mother's pitiful wails. I hate this shit. When I die I don't want my overly made-up corpse put on display so that people can wander by and go "She looks good...really natural" Bullshit. Fuck that.

The recent events in my life have caused fall-out in unexpected places. I became a big pebble dropped in a little pond. I don't feel very good about that but I cannot change it either.

3 comments:

secret squirrel said...

i agree. i want to be cremated and have joints of dank passed out.

you were always a big pebble. you were just kept from seeing that.

Shrinking Gail said...

I feel like complete shit.

I forgot, I forgot what you were dealing with. See this is why I should just smile. I should have been there for you.

Please forgive my ignorance.

Jen said...

I loves yoos!!