Friday, September 07, 2007

This is not worth reading, seriously.

It's Friday night and I am alone, drinking a Guinness and trying to feel something. It doesn't help that I'm tired and had an irritating day at work. My employer is a merely huge jackass much of the time. I have worked for him since 1999. There were a couple of years that I had full-time employment elsewhere, but since 2001 I have been there consistently.

I don't feel like going in to detail about the crap I had to hear earlier today, but I will say that I winced several times and was made to feel pretty worthless for a good portion of the day.

My project of the day was creating some cheesy wall plaque for his hypermammiferous, Princess Tiggles. He asked me to do this after telling me that if I didn't like the way he ran things that I could "get the fuck out" She's been knocked up by some random bar patron that she must have let bone her sans condom and now she "feels like she's better of dead"

I spent a little time on it using Publisher and it turned out quite well if you ignore the content. I will compare it to Velveeta, the generic kind. After framing it and turning it over to him, he got weepy. Is there no God!? After the day's bullshit I had to watch a fat man cry.

Oh, and the most amusing part of the morning was the letter I typed right after he got done freaking out on me; it was to a local Priest, critiquing his Homily ("well-thought and beautiful") and talking about how he has attended Mass multiple times a week for over sixty years. If regular church-going inspires people to act like him outside the church walls, I'd rather work for someone who worships the Goat. He also asked the Priest to pray for him so that he may "pass through the narrow door" (the theme of the Homily). Apparently in the World According to Pat, one can be a full-time prick, but if you get some dude in a robe to say some magic words, all is forgiven.

Sorry, this post is crappy and bitchy and very poorly written. I'm a little agitated right now by many things and just want this turd of a day to be over.

I refuse to go back and edit anything either, so here it is - my poop on your computer screen.

Get some Windex, kids.

2 comments:

MEETING NEIL IS EASY said...

Windex? Sounds more like a job for good ol' Formula 409!

Jen said...

Perhaps the grease-fighting power of 409 is what one will need to remove the psychic fecal matter from the monitor.