Saturday, May 05, 2007

I sound like a phone sex operator but i am feeling a little better. I think the gin i drank last night killed the germs and any remaining dignity.

I woke up this morning on the couch & remembered sobbing at 3am and wondered if it was important. It wasn't. Stupid shit about school & me thinking that hubby didn't want me to go. I apparently kept calling him a fucking idiot before taking a 15 minute shower that didn't involve soap - only me sitting in the tub hugging my knees & crying. How's that for a cliche? Point of all this is that booze amplifies everything & sometimes i'm a shitty drunk. Overall, the night was good.

Bought kick ass hope chest at the Kane County freak show today. Going to celebrate Cinco de Mayo now.

2 comments:

Nat said...

:o)

Nat said...

you've been quite. i want more!! :o)