Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sowing the Seeds of Love

(image from: http://www.bananarepublican.info/photos/BOVINE.JPG)

I was recently informed by a friend that this page's content is mostly disturbing. Apparently the bulk of my posts reeked of sick desperation. Not unlike the way a pig smells before it is garroted.

I rarely blogged and when i did it was the way one uses a commode. I purged myself of emotions i could no longer internalize. I would like to clarify that i am not Depressed. I am someone who occasionally becomes depressed. Semantics, my friend.

I don't want to be defined by the whiskey-tinged late night ramblings in The Vault. I'd like to think that there are far more interesting aspects to my personality.

Henceforth, i vow to lovingly tend to this blog. I will nurture the tiny green shoots that burst forth from my well-fertilized soil.

Take my hand as i farm fields of frivolity. Inhale the piquant aroma of freshly spread manure.

Close your eyes and breath...

3 comments:

KT said...

You smart ass. Tend your tender ass garden or whatever. Shit all over the place-whatever blows your hair back.

Also, did you mean Semitics? And what was the implication of your "well-fertilized soil"?

It will be great to hear more of you and in a more solitary voice.

KT

secret squirrel said...

FUCK everyone else!! hahaha it's your blog, not theirs. tell them to get their own. lol i like yours. you shouldn't have to censor yourself b/c they get the wrong impression. so FUCK em!! lol

was that too mean? ah, fuck it!! hahaha

Jen said...

Semitics? Now who is being the smartass...and well-fertilized soil simply refered to being full of bovine fecal matter & not in any reference to my womb if that is what you are implying.