Sunday, April 15, 2007

douchebags & meth

It is a quarter to twelve on a Sunday night. I broke down and took some Sudafed earlier to relieve the pounding in my head. I hate the shit because it makes me feel like a crackhead. I become lethargic yet wired as hell. Did you know that pseudoephedrine is the active ingredient in crystal meth?

I have drank about a bottle of wine by myself & am still wide-awake. I feel better but i am stuck awake when i would love to sleep.

Short break: had to call the cops on our neighbors. The house next door to us is filled with Aurora University douchebags. Their greatest crime being a propensity for butt-rock while playing pingpong in the garage. These guys are dweebs. They stay out all night sans females, listening to shitty music, drinking Natural Lite & playing table tennis. I had on headphones & could still hear them. I wanted to go outside & tell them to shut the fuck up but Steve insisted i call the police. Now they are quiet & angrily smoking cigarettes over a smoldering firepit. Fuckwits. Anyone deriving joy from Ratt & cheap beer should be neutralized.

I guess this means i have become an old person. I worry about things like property values. I know the A-town non-emergency police number by heart. I have become The Establishment.

At least i could excuse them a bit if they were listening to good music.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Somehow, Bob Dylan does not lend itself to drunken debauchery and ping pong in any world but ours.

Side note: the word verification for this post is xqlsg and I'm singing it in my head like I have been monia(as in pneumonia)-to the tune of the mickey mouse song's m-o-u-s-e.

Jen said...

i think you're cracking up
(zrgbc)

Nat said...

there are natural remedies you can take instead of sudafed that will actually get rid of the cold (instead of masking symptoms)and not make you feel like a crackhead. :o)

lol i was just telling my friend, you know you're getting old when you buy real estate...